Monday, December 22, 2008

NOLA by professional photographers 004 - Dunham Farms


Live Oaks & Azaleas.

I have no idea where this photo came from, so I can't give a proper photographer credit. And I'm not even sure it's New Orleans. This could be Savannah, for all I know. But I've seen places like this in New Orleans and feel it represents it properly, anyway.

Perception is reality. I've learned this from my politicians, who thankfully know better than I. Like, Oral sex isn't sex and the French Quarter doesn't have to stink--

Remember when New Orleans Mayoral candidate Kimberly Williamson Butler's website featured pictures of her in the French Quarter (except it was the much cleaner French Quarter in Disneyland)? Yeah, me either. But it happened.

THIS is an AWESOME story:

If Kimberly Williamson-Butler actually wins this election, should they hold the victory party at the Blue Bayou?

It is SO New Orleans politics.

I mean really, can you even GET a photograph in the real French Quarter without someone in the background vomiting? OK, I don't know how the Hell I got here from a lovely Azalea hedge, but that's how it goes.


Addendum:
2 minutes of research tells me that this is likely Dunham Farms in Georgia- wouldn't you know it, right outside of Savannah.


In the "New Orleans as photographed by professional photographers" posts, every photo is owned by a professional. These low-res reproductions will hopefully entice you to seek out the originals. I will include all contact information whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment